Senior Director of Cybersecurity Services
Indev is looking for a strong Cybersecurity leader that will bring high-energy to oversee and grow a portfolio of federal projects that range from security policy and cybersecurity strategy to advanced offensive security. You’ll lead operations which includes delivery and business development activities of the Cybersecurity practice area, consult and advise executives, help drive new sales, coach and develop junior to mid-level staff, and drive initiatives to improve our client’s enterprise security posture. You will be responsible for overseeing customer delivery efforts across all cybersecurity accounts, acting as the primary liaison between our customers and the delivery teams.
As a primary responsibility for this position you will lead growth of the practice area and multiple Indev capture and business development activities relating to Cybersecurity. You will have established Cybersecurity customer relationships, be known among Industry partners, have outstanding capture and business development experience and have outstanding personnel management and communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a polished cybersecurity professional to launch their career upwards with a fast growing small business that is 100% focused on the Federal market.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a confident Cybersecurity leader, manager, and consultant
- Advise clients on topics including cybersecurity engineering, information assurance, strategic management and policy, and offensive security
- Directly support billable projects, notably at the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Support cybersecurity service line growth planning, prioritization, and innovative technical solution development
- Support all aspects of capture management, including developing and submitting winning Cybersecurity focused proposals
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple capture actions of small to large Cybersecurity focused opportunities across multiple customers, multiple capabilities and multiple locations as prime and as a subcontractor.
- Propose ideas and recommendations to adopt emerging technology and industry-wide innovations
Manage projects cost and schedule while continuing to improve performance and quality
- Coach, mentor, and develop junior to mid-level staff on consulting and cybersecurity
Required Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- Proven full life cycle business development and capture experience in the IT domain
- Domain technical expertise in a relevant technical field such as Agile Software Development, Cloud Engineering, DevOps, and Cybersecurity, in addition to formal management education and experience
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences
- Successful completion of a four (4) year degree from an accredited college or university in Business/EngineeringSuccessful completion of a four (4) year degree from an accredited college or university in Business/Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP preferred
- PMP desired but not required
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Federal government client badge and be required to pass a government Public Trust, DoD Secret and DoD Top Secret background investigation.