Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Washington D.C. metropolitan areaIndev has immediate needs for experienced resources who specialize in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its associated modules (e.g., CRM, Case Management) who can support Federal implementations in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. Candidate must have experience implementing the Dynamics 365 solution, preferably in a Federal environment. We are looking for technical/developers, administrators, SharePoint/SharePoint Online, and front-end application configuration specialists. Ideal candidates have worked on project implementations in an Agile and/or DevOps environment.
A good candidate is an expert at Dynamics 365 CRM with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem. Candidates should have a strong background is the planning, designing, installing, configuring, and customizing of Dynamics CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices (e.g., config-first approach) regarding supported extensions of the platform. Candidates should also be comfortable with SharePoint integration, PowerApps, and other common features. Candidate should also be willing to help Indev develop our rapidly growing Microsoft Dynamics practice.
Candidate must possess excellent communication (both written and oral) skills and be comfortable operating in a team environment. These roles are highly visible with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, which will require a combination of hard technical skills and soft people skills to have success.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- 5+ years in the use of Agile and DevOps methodologies and supporting tools in solution implementation consulting.
- Must have Agile experience (additional DevOps experience preferred).
- Must have experience with organizational change management.
- Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience.
- Solid oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics CRM Online, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions.
- The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams, as well as the customer product owners.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and the ability to convey this knowledge to both consultants and developers to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development. This will include conveying both high-level and detailed information of the solution to multiple customers.
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM data model and at least 4 years designing, creating, customizing and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM Solutions, including innovative LOB solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solutions.
- The ability to identify and leverage existing Indev assets and create scalable/reusable code that is solution agnostic and apply it to unique customer requirements.
- Development experience with plugins and scripts are a must.
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM Online with O365
- Knowledge of and ability to configure the latest and greatest Dynamics365 CRM feature sets including preferred solution, O365 components and core Dynamics CRM customization features.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related discipline or a minimum of eight (8) years relevant specialized experience.
- Active Public Trust a plus.