Federal IT Proposals Orals Coach
Part Time On-Call Remote
Indev is seeking to hire a part-time Federal Government IT Proposal Orals Coach who can help with the following activities:
- Coordinate written and oral proposals, orals coaching, concepting art, developing covers, graphics, and shells.
- Work with teams providing reuse, presentation knowledge, and storyboarding.
- Provide training to clients and staff in graphic production processes and procedures.
- Perform in the roles of orals book boss, orals coach, and orals coordinator in content development, production and delivery of oral presentations.
- Work with numerous clients on both written and oral proposals developing art, concepts, and story.
- Provide support in orals logistics, QA practice, and oral rehearsal presentations.
- Ability to conceptualize a total proposal solution and the information needed to support the solution, and then manage solution development at a detailed level
- Able to understand Indev’s needs and objectives (Business Unit or Group) and the ultimate customer who will evaluate the proposal
- Strong ability to maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the proposal process, and to infuse that strategy and its resultant tactics to good effect throughout the entire proposal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Respected leadership and outstanding interpersonal skills; specifically, the ability to:
- Identify, obtain, and organize the best resources to accomplish the job
- Communicate tasks and objectives to the proposal team – clearly and unambiguously
- Understand the proposal team’s strength and weaknesses, and know how to maximize team performance within those boundaries to meet/exceed proposal objectives
- Communicate effectively with the Acquisition Steering Committee, Capture Manager, Volume Leaders, Review Team Leader(s), line managers, and others, as appropriate
- Anticipate and resolve proposal challenges and problems.
- Participate in Black Hat, Gold, Blue, and Red Reviews.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in this Role
- 5+ years of experience related to Federal IT RFPs
- 5+ years of technical proposal experience
- Ability to work on short deadlines and sometimes high stress environments
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff, distilling disparate writing styles into a cohesive narrative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Additional desired qualifications (will vary based on proposal requirements). Candidate should be comfortable coaching to at least one:
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in technical architecture, engineering
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience in requirements management, testing
- Experience in cloud implementation (e.g., MS Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience in cloud native/DevOps technologies
- Experience with SaaS platforms (e.g., Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow)