Washington, District of Columbia
Indev is seeking a Business Analyst who can support a federal client in Washington, DC to help develop, operate and maintain numerous mission critical applications. The individual will provide day-to-day business analysis services and subject matter expertise in various areas including requirements management, use cases, program reporting, documentation, and test scripts. Indev is seeking candidates with a mix of technical and business experience in mission-oriented environments. This role will be responsible for supporting a wide range of project activities spanning business and technology environments.
Your Future Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead requirements gathering with clients for various features.
- Provide business analysis of existing functionality to facilitate requirements and design.
- Coordinate monthly program reporting cycle including content review, verification, and formatting.
- Prepare and maintain detail documentation for features to support User Acceptance Testing.
- Serve as client resource for training and support requests.
- Create test cases and scripts then conduct testing in development and system test environments.
- Support User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) design.
- Lead task organization and tracking using tool such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JIRA.
- Provide detailed analysis of solution requirements.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in This Role
- 4+ years of consulting experience in information technology / information management and Bachelor’s Degree in a related major OR 6+ years of professional experience in information technology / information management and Bachelor’s Degree in an unrelated major
- Experience supporting Federal IT projects is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven experience supporting executive leadership
- Ability to prioritize impeding tasks and meet short-term deadlines
- Experience performing business and program management analytical activities